We are a fast growing software company based in Boca Raton. Our technology solutions are designed to help our strong customer base of digital commerce brands better understand their websites and the visitors that visit them. We work with our client partners to help them generate as much insight – and revenue – as possible from their websites via sophisticated, market-leading Customer Experience Optimization (CXO) which forms the umbrella for our MVT, A/B split testing, Analytics and more. We have been working hard on our solutions and are ready to rapidly grow our customer base and let the world know how great our suite of products and services really are.
Join a team of talented and passionate professionals, each considered experts in their respective fields. This is your chance to learn from and grow with the best in an exciting, fast-paced work environment. We offer a highly competitive salary, employer-paid medical benefits, training on our proprietary design tools and an ownership stake in our company.
As a Front-end Web developer, you will help create web site variations that run as optimization experiments on our clients’ e-commerce sites. Attention to detail and quality, solid communication skills, and the ability to work well on a close-knit, agile team are all critical.
- Work efficiently: we expect you to manage yourself and the team in the most productive way
- Work independently: We are too busy for micro-management
- Learn quickly: We sell application software, and you’ll be expected to learn it well and quickly.
- Work full time: This is not a freelance position
The ideal candidate:
- Proven success in delivering production-quality cross-browser web applications
- Intimate knowledge of the browser and the DOM as a development environment (knowledge of DOM and DOM functions)
- Good design sense, experience working with a graphic designer and implementing complex interactions
- Basic design skills with Photoshop.
- Competitive base pay, plus bonuses, stock options, and health benefits package
About HiConversion, Inc.:
HiConversion is built by a team of serial entrepreneurs whose prior startups were acquired by Microsoft and Ricoh. We are innovators who solve real-world problems with real science and technology. Our innovative technology empowers e-Commerce brands to produce predictable revenue increases from existing web traffic while also gaining strategic knowledge about web visitor preferences.