Director of Marketing
The Marketing Director holds ultimate responsibility for the marketing activities and oversees the development and delivery of a fully integrated marketing strategy for the business.
Duties of the Marketing Director:
- Development and implementation of the Brand strategy.
- Developing the marketing strategy for new and existing products
- Overseeing implementation of the Marketing strategy – including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR.
- Working closely with the company’s Sales team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations
- Guiding the day to day activities of the marketing team.
- Ensuring that the marketing objectives are implemented by the marketing team.
- Work closely with product management team to define marketing materials and programs.
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition.
- Developing and delivering marketing and communications strategies for the organisation
- Develop and create onboarding, coaching and training plans
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends
Requirements of the role
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Marketing
- 3+ years of management experience
- Very strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret data, identify trends and analyse marketing program effectiveness
- Self-starter, who can work independently and proactively to resolve issues, take ownership of the tools, processes, reporting and relationships with vendors
- Confident, driven and dynamic leader.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot market opportunities.