Director, Professional Services
As Director of Professional Services at HiConversion, you will be responsible for leading and structuring our professional services organization.
This is a huge opportunity to help build the next billion dollar company that is transforming the way companies optimize digital customer experience.
You will work directly with our most senior leadership to continually improve HiConversion’s service methods, to deliver consistently high level of service, and ensure high level of client retention. In this role you will lead a team of highly talented and motivated (and fun!) team members to reach and exceed customer expectations.
Leadership responsibilities include:
- Design a services compensation and promotion plan that aligns to growth objectives and rewards over performance
- Develop and maintain KPIs, dashboards and monthly reporting packs to measure business performance
- Partner with group leaders to strategize ways to increase service performance and prevent potholes based on data and insights
- Develop processes that will improve service velocity, increase service rep productivity, and scale overtime
- Provide a clear framework for project management and governance that fosters collaboration
- Train and onboard new hires on service tools and workflows, setting service reps up for success on day one.
- Running weekly service leadership meetings and plans
- Coordinate and align resources across marketing, hiring, onboarding, sales enablement, and service team development to the business’ service strategy
Ideal candidate profile:
- 3-5 years in service leadership role with similar SaaS software company or digital agency
- Prior experience in web testing and personalization is plus
- Has extensive experience driving, executing, and operationalizing professional service strategy.
- Understands how a SaaS professional services operates and scales.
- Think ahead, see problems coming, and have demonstrable experience rolling up sleeves and tackling issues before they present.
- Have a tremendous work ethic, laser focus, passion, and dedicated.
- Your attention to detail is incredible, and your verbal and written communication skills are impressive.
- You are a master of Jira and you are tech savvy .
MBA is preferred