Digital Marketing Manager
Become part of fast-growing software company whose solutions are allowing web marketers and e-commerce site owners boost and manage conversion rates. Our patented technology and unique community based approach are game changers that are opening huge new market opportunities.
As our Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for all work necessary to create and implement a comprehensive digital marketing strategy. Your duties will include developing and implementing a digital communications calendar, hands on implementation of programs, assuring a fully integrated approach across our tools and technologies and being a key player in opportunity creation. You will be both an individual contributor as well as a key voice in setting strategy in a collaborative environment.
- Prior experience in the online marketing space
- Strong understanding of methodologies for integrating digital marketing systems to create a unified communications program.
- New content creation and writing skills.
- Graphic design and web design skills a plus.
- South Florida based
Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years’ experience in high tech marketing, preferably in the digital marketing space.
- Experience in business to business marketing.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- BA/BS preferred.
- Exceptional work ethic, ability to perform under pressure and meet deadlines, and demonstrated enthusiasm towards colleagues and clients.
- Prior startup experience a plus.
- Assure a full understanding of HiConversion’s audience, message and communications opportunities.
- Develop and implement a full range of digital marketing activities including webinars, email campaigns, social media posts, SEO, etc. to target and nurture appropriate audiences.
- Work with partners to collaboratively optimize digital marketing initiatives.
- Assure all programs drive pipeline activity from awareness to opportunity creation to meet revenue goals.
- Regularly review and revise programs based on results.
- Compile and analyze statistical data and prepare strategic and operational reports and recommendations.
- Build strong relationships with the our internal Sales team and key partner contacts.
This is an exciting career position that will allow you to earn a great living in a professional atmosphere with equity stake in a rapidly growing company.
No agencies, recruiters or phone calls, please.
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org