Content Marketing Manager
We are looking for an amazing, data-driven, inbound marketer to own the top-of-the-funnel for HiConversion.
You will join the team as an individual contributor responsible for the development and execution of your own campaigns. We want independent thinkers who are prepared to take on serious responsibilities. HiConversion’s office has a very collaborate, laid-back environment. Our focus is on results, not how you get there. This job is a great chance to be part of a high-growth company.
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our website (including blog posts, white papers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, co-marketing, etc).
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Establish closed-loop analytics around your campaigns and content to understand how your inbound marketing activity is generating traffic and leads – and how we can grow it even faster.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Have a minimum of 2 years of B2B marketing experience (ideally SaaS), copy writing, content strategy, and blogging – with the goal of generating web visitors and leads (if no experience, you’ll need a stand out reason for why you’re right for the job – high uni results, side project, etc).
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Be an agile and experimental learner, bringing new ideas to the team and moving at a fast pace to hit aggressive goals.
- Proficiency in marketing automation and blogging software in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers.
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite.