We are building our creative team and we are looking for curious, talented visual designers who are interested in building the HiConversion’s brand with exceptional online and offline campaign experiences. We are looking for conceptual thinkers with great design skills who can bring the biggest of ideas to life while stay flexible and manage the day-to-day design workload.
At the core our creative team is focused on the delicate balance of ideas, aesthetics, form and function. But the most important, yet often overlooked element is human, because the best design is that which has a positive influence on the lives of our customers. So we put the understanding the human element at the heart of everything we do.
Visual Designer Responsibilities
As a Visual Designer, you’ll delight our current and potential customers with designs that inspire, engage and excite them. You’ll rely on graphic and user-centered design principles to produce high-quality visuals—from concept to execution—across many platforms. You will follow the vision set forth by the management team and collaborate to innovative, great-looking design that people love viewing, using and sharing with others.
Must have creative ability and be able to follow creative direction, create conceptual mocks-ups to comps, maintain brand style, work on multiple projects simultaneously, keen typographic skills and close attention to detail
Ideal candidates will:
- Help drive the creative process. We are looking for creative thinkers offering a fresh perspective while working to understand and refine the approach in an iterative way.
- You know the difference between “good” and “great” design and are able to work through team dynamics, clients and timelines to deliver excellent design
- You understand and can articulate a human-centered approach to design and be comfortable going out into the world for inspiration.
- You work best in a participatory, team-based environment. You support and inspire teams through collaboration as well as direction, vision, and planning of all aspects of visual deliverables.
- You have strong verbal and visual presentation skills. You demonstrate a clear “point‐of‐view” relating to their design. You understand the value of design and brand within a business context.
- You are ready to learn from failure, embrace an iterative process and you understand that success come sooner with trial and error. You have experience in creating both low and high fidelity design deliverables for print and screen.
- You should feel comfortable throughout all phases of a project, from translating verbal ideas into visual concepts, through design development and refinement, to creating production-ready artwork.
- Designers need to be flexible and open-minded, especially working in a start-up office. Successful candidates are optimistic, generative, and open the new ideas and ways of working.
- Have a solid 2–4 years of visual design experience (some of which will have occurred in an agency) designing large-scale responsive commerce sites, high-content properties, and mobile applications for brands and/or media.
To be considered send your resume and provide us with a link to your online portfolio.