We’re currently looking for a Customer Experience Optimization (CXO) Analyst to join our optimization services team to help design and manage our client’s optimization campaigns.
This is a client-facing role, so you must have skills & be comfortable in presenting to clients.
- Analyze customers’ e-commerce Web Analytics data
- Recommend e-Commerce optimization ideas
- Plan, develop, execute, & manage optimization project & website usability designs. Present projects to clients in a timely manner & within budget
- Monitor and analyze customer performance to ensure customer satisfaction and to develop new revenue sources within our existing customer base
- Summarize test findings and communicate actionable recommendations to stakeholders
- Perform ad-hoc analysis as needed
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Finance, or relevant field.
- 1-3 years relevant experience in a quantitative analysis role
- Experience with site analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Omniture, Heap.
- Proficiency with Excel.
- Experience with A/B testing, and reporting visualization tools
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to synthesize data from multiple sources.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; detailed oriented and self-motivated
- Ability to work well with cross-functional teams
- Work efficiently: we expect you to manage yourself and the team in a productive way
- Work independently: We are too busy for micro-management
- Learn quickly: We sell application software, and you’ll be expected to learn it well and quickly.
- Work full time: This is not a freelance position
What’s in it for you?
- We are growing fast and our employees have an opportunity to grow with us
- Competitive base salary plus bonuses and Stock Options
- Full employer-paid benefits package
- Great working environment