Director, Sales Ops
As Director of Sales Strategy and Operations at HiConversion, you will be responsible for executing the go-to-market strategy for a sales organization. This is a huge opportunity to help build the next billion dollar company that is transforming the way companies optimize digital customer experience.
You will work directly with our most senior leadership to drive HiConversion’s sales growth strategy and cross-company annual planning process. In this role you will lead a team of highly talented and motivated (and fun!) sales reps to hit and exceed their quotas and achieve predictable results.
Leadership responsibilities include:
- Design a sales compensation and promotion plan that aligns to growth objectives and rewards over performance
- Develop and maintain KPIs, dashboards and monthly reporting packs to measure business performance
- Partner with segment leaders to strategize ways to increase sales performance and prevent potholes based on data and insights
- Develop processes that will improve sales velocity, increase sales rep productivity, and scale overtime
- Provide a clear framework for lead management and governance that fosters collaboration
- Train and onboard new hires on sales tools and workflows, setting sales reps up for success on day one.
- Running weekly sales leadership meetings and forecasts
- Coordinate and align resources across marketing, hiring, onboarding, sales enablement, and sales development to the business’ sales strategy
Ideal candidate profile:
- Has extensive experience driving, executing, and operationalizing business strategy.
- Understands how a SaaS sales operates and scales.
- Think ahead, see problems coming, and have demonstrable experience rolling up sleeves and tackling issues before they present.
- Have a tremendous work ethic, laser focus, passion, and dedicated.
- Your attention to detail is incredible, and your verbal and written communication skills are impressive.
- You are a master of Salesforce and you are tech savvy and proficient with marketing automation Apps.
MBA is preferred