To download our extension please visit:
1. Import the HiConversion cartridge into the UX Studio Workspace.
2. For SiteGenesis implementations only:
A. Navigate to your site’s core cartridge htmlHead.isml file under cartridge/templates/default/components/header/htmlHead.isml and insert the HiConversion template at the top of the file as shown.
3. Add HiConversion to the Effective Cartridge Path.
4. Add bm_hiconversion to the Business Manager cartridge path
5. Configure permissions for bm_hiconversion
6. Import the cartridge’s custom site preference and services configuration.
7. Perform a regression test against the staging server to ensure the site is still behaving as you expect.
8. Perform a Data and Code Replication to Production.
1. Log into the Business Manager
2. Click Merchant Tools->HiConversion->Configuration
3. If you have a HiConversion account already, enter your Site ID into the field and click Validate. If validated successfully, the HiConversion preferences will be set automatically. These are visible at the bottom of the configuration page.
4. If you do not have a HiConversion account, click the “click here to set one up” link
6. Click the Create HiConversion Account button
To configure HiConversion manually, you may enter that into the account id value field under the custom site preferences by following these steps:
1. Log into the Business Manager.
2. Under the Merchant Tools Section select Site Preferences (if you have not already done so, select the site you want to work with first).
3. Scroll down to Custom Preferences and click on it.
4. Click to view the HiConversion site preferences group from the list.
5. Enter your Site ID in the value column for the preference with name “HiConversion Site ID”. The Site ID can be found in the HiConversion web interface on the Site Settings Page. Please contact HiConversion if you need help finding your Site ID.
6. Click the Save button (Please ensure that the Enable HiConversion Cartridge checkbox is set to Yes).
HiConversion’s Salesforce integration is introduced to minimize the effort needed to collect web visitor activity data, to configure site properties, and to enable ongoing optimization without any IT support.
This one time connector activation replaces site tagging required by traditional web analytics solutions.
The connector is designed to automatically detect site configuration properties, like conversion goals or page classes.
HiConversion’s visual point and click admin interface enables you to customize your setup without any need for additional tagging or IT support.