As a Front-end Web developer, you will help create web site variations that run as optimization experiments on our clients’ e-commerce sites. Attention to detail and quality, solid communication skills, and the ability to work well on a close-knit, agile team are all critical.
- Work efficiently: we expect you to manage yourself and the team in the most productive way
- Work independently: We are too busy for micro-management
- Learn quickly: We sell application software, and you’ll be expected to learn it well and quickly.
- Work full time: This is not a freelance position
The ideal candidate:
- Proven success in delivering production-quality cross-browser web applications
- Intimate knowledge of the browser and the DOM as a development environment (knowledge of DOM and DOM functions)
- Good design sense, experience working with a graphic designer and implementing complex interactions
- Basic design skills with Photoshop.
- Competitive base pay, plus bonuses, stock options, and health benefits package